RANGER AGAINST WAR: Bum Rush <

Monday, December 04, 2006

Bum Rush

Well secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time War again!
Time War lyrics, Rocky Horror Picture Show

12-04-06--I was involuntarily exposed to the Rush Limbaugh show today, and heard commentary from him linking our actions in Iraq to the 9-11 attacks. I felt as if I were doing the Time Warp again.

I thought we took his pills away. It's apparent his blue pills are working as the blood has left his brain housing group for points South.

1 Comments:

Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

Thanks, but I wouldn't watch an Ann Coulter video if they threatened to rendition me to the RNC.

As I stated, I was in a real estate office when Rush was inflicted upon me.

(It just occurred to me that "Bum Rush" would've made a good title for a Re. Foley piece, as well.)

Friday, December 8, 2006 at 2:10:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home