RANGER AGAINST WAR: Romance of Ranger <

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Romance of Ranger


Do I contradict myself?
Very well, then I contradict myself,

I am large, I contain multitudes

--Song of Myse
lf, Walt Whitman


I'm just glad we're in a country,

where we're all free to choose

I was Country, when Country wasn't cool

--I Was Country, When Country Wasn't Cool,

B. Mandrell and G. Jones
_____________
Since Ranger has had Google AdSense on the site, we have been fascinated and often mystified by the ads featured. Everything from gung-ho security-type training to the Republican National Convention. Now this:

"Romantic Love Soaps: Unique Personalized Love Soaps with your message embedded inside."

Ranger never fancied himself the romantic sort, and has gotten roundly attacked from the RNC knuckle-dragging sorts. Maybe they think Rangers hang with dirty women and are only capable of grunting, then.

Taking the positive view however, perhaps being a thinkin' Ranger casts a wider net than we might have imagined.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home